We are always looking for committed educators to join our team on a casual basis. The successful applicants will be required to work across all age groups alongside our experienced educators.
Does this sound like you???
Educators are required to be available throughout operational hours between the 7.30am and 6.00pm. The daily shift will depend on centre needs, so flexibility with rostered hours is essential. The preferred applicant will be available to work 5 days per week.
* Suitable qualifications in early childhood
* Current Working with Children Check
* Current training in first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis
Applications require a cover letter outlining your relevant skills and experience in early childhood as well as a copy of your current resume.
*Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Benefits and perks
* Above award wages
* Ongoing professional development opportunities
Skills and experience
We are looking for educators who possess the following:
* a passion for high quality early childhood education and care
* excellent communication skills
* ability to quickly build and maintain positive relationships
* preferably have at least 12 months experience in the industry
* preferably have experience working with all ages of children under school age